Friday, February 17, 2012

Working Out


I love this picture.

Studly wrapped the rubber seal of the pressure cooker around his feet and pulled, like he was resistance band training. By the time I pulled out the camera, he was just chewing on it.

Chewing has become a new sport for him. He chews on everything. Shoes. Bamboo. Metal chairs. Cords. If an object sits still for long enough, he's bound to chew it. He's like a puppy. His bottom two teeth are getting bigger, and I am becoming more wary of putting my fingers in his mouth. Ouch!

Other fun things this week:

The sister missionaries (we have 4 in our ward) came over for V-day, and we made Chinese food and had a "mustache" party. Mr. Graff has an awesome mustache, and the sisters came over sporting their own furry lip covers. Awesome.

Half awake one morning, I gave Studly his pacifier. He looked at the pacifier, took it, and ...put it in my mouth. Smart baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Maple Syrup Festival

  We went to the Maple Syrup Festival @Cunningham Falls State Park today. The weather was *gorgeous* and the crowds not horrifying.  We star...