Monday, April 20, 2015

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.




This is me and Caleb minutes after he was born

I love this picture because of how I felt when it was taken. Amazed. Elated. Happy. Lately, I've been pondering on my gratitude for Caleb. He's my little love note from God. A reassurance that everything is okay, I'm in His hands. He is aware of me. 


Caleb chirps and sings and talks. 

He sprouts teeth (two, now!). 

He needs to be up and doing (such a Graff). 

He laughs at discovering how the newspaper crinkles. 

He love his brothers. 


He is excited about new experiences. 

He's expressive and happy. 

I'm grateful for my tender mercy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maple Syrup Festival

  We went to the Maple Syrup Festival @Cunningham Falls State Park today. The weather was *gorgeous* and the crowds not horrifying.  We star...