Friday, June 21, 2013

Yoga Rae


 We've had a lot of stressful things happen recently, so I'm glad to write about something happy. 

In light of the stress, I've taken to doing yoga in the mornings. Even if both kids are howling, I just strap them into their seats and go for it. Because I need it. And they need a nice momma. 

Some mornings, Rae does my routine with me. He's watched it enough that he can do some of the poses. It's fun to watch him grow and learn. 

So here is.... 

Staff pose (with prayer hands, nonetheless)



Simple Seated Twist


Cobbler's pose


Child's pose


A Raeford pose


Yay for Yoga! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maple Syrup Festival

  We went to the Maple Syrup Festival @Cunningham Falls State Park today. The weather was *gorgeous* and the crowds not horrifying.  We star...