Friday, June 8, 2012

A Year in Pictures



This has been an incredible year. This little boy has changed my world in so many ways. I can't believe how much growth has happened--for him and me. From eating and sleeping, he's moved up to walking and talking (Mr. Graff taught him his first word yesterday,  "dude"). From not knowing how to burp a baby, to now having the ninja-like skills to changing the diaper of a moving toddler, I've feel like I've changed a lot, too. 

Here's a year in pictures of my babe:

Newborn
1 month
2 months


3 months
4 months
5 months

6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months

12 months

Happy first year, Raeford! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Maple Syrup Festival

  We went to the Maple Syrup Festival @Cunningham Falls State Park today. The weather was *gorgeous* and the crowds not horrifying.  We star...