Monday, April 24, 2017

My brother is married!

My sibs and I have not been in the same place, at the same time in a looooong time. 

Grandma says we need to get together again sooner. 

I agree. 




We got our boys are gussied up, but I think Joe was the only one who liked the fancy clothes. 


Rae thought they were itchy, and could only be appeased with lots of electronics. 


Caleb had to be woken up from his nap, and so was less than impressed. 


This picture makes me giggle. 


Tish and I went to get our hair done. It was nice spending time with her. 


And here's my crew: 


Grandpa loved talking to the boys. 



And I dared Jim to order a virgin Sex on the Beach. He did, and it was pretty good. 


Grandpa gave Joe his flower, and Joe loved it. 



I feel bad, but I don't have any pictures of Cassie! Ah! 
We're happy to have her in our family and excited for the two of them to start their life together! 

Congratulations, Will and Cassie! 

1 comment:

  1. I love three little boys in matching fancy suits. We just had our boys do that for Jeff's brother's wedding. Even though it's a hassle, it's so cute. Also, first time I've ever seen Jim with no mustache! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete

Maple Syrup Festival

  We went to the Maple Syrup Festival @Cunningham Falls State Park today. The weather was *gorgeous* and the crowds not horrifying.  We star...